Construction of a Data Retention Management system based on Data ReBase
GoBD-compliant storage of data from tax relevant systems
The consulting service aims to provide data from productive or legacy systems cost-effectively via a uniform evaluation platform using Data ReBase, taking into account the relevant compliance requirements (e.g. GoBD) or business management requirements.
According to the GoBD regulations, companies must keep the tax-relevant data for up to 10 years, even if the IT systems are outdated, obsolete and uneconomical and cause high costs if they continue to operate. Chapter 9.4 of the GoBD explains how to proceed in the case of outsourcing of data from productive systems or system change or legacy system shutdown ("evaluable archive").
Via the software solution Data ReBase, all requirements of GoBD-compliant storage of data from tax-relevant systems can be met. Data ReBase generally allows IT systems to be shut down without neglecting compliance requirements.
As part of the delivery of the DRM system created in the project, the users, especially the designated administrators, will be trained. Additional knowledge, such as the ad-hoc analysis of the data stock or creating new reports on your own, is optionally imparted in an individual in-house training course.
Process model for establishing a DRM system:
- Installation of the Data ReBase software solution
- In the case of SAP® systems: Installation and configuration of SmartExporter
- Data transfer on the basis of data volume (tables/fields) determined in the Scope Workshop.
- Data preparation
- Implementation of the relevant reports/evaluations identified in the scope workshop
- Content validation for completeness of the transferred data
- If necessary, implementation of process automation
- Specialist acceptance
- Documentation/process documentation
- User and administrator training
The consulting service helps companies provide data from productive or legacy systems cost-effectively via a uniform evaluation platform using Data ReBase, taking into account the relevant compliance requirements (e.g. GoBD and GDPR) or business management requirements.
Facts at a glance:
- Project location: Inhouse
- Project volume: Amount of work involved, depending on the number of systems to be implemented, data volume, time periods and reports/evaluations
- Costs: Consultant days à EUR 1,500 (plus VAT)
Do you have any questions concerning our services or do you want to book a training course? Please contact Rainer Scheeren rainer.scheeren. @audicon.net