Your IT archiving solution - GoBD/GDPR compliant
GoBD compliant archiving means:
- Complete transfer of all data requiring recording and retention (master data, transaction data, metadata, links) into the archive system.
- No changes in content
- Enabling the GoBD access types Z1/Z2
- Direct/indirect access of the tester to the system
- Provision of the same evaluations in quantitative and qualitative terms, as if the data were still in the production system
- Enabling the GoBD access type Z3
- Provision of all tax-relevant data on a machine-usable data medium
- Support of the data format (default data structure) recommended by the tax authorities
GDPR compliant archiving means:
- Protection of personal data
- Right to be forgotten
- Data economy!
- Observance of retention periods
- Observance of deletion periods
- Consideration of legal hold transactions
- Assignment to data/objects
- Running search queries
- Role-based assignment of authorizations
- Automated deletion of data
Data protection compliance in 4 steps: Collect, Manage, Archive & Delete
Survey phase: We analyze which data/documents need to be transferred to the archive system. We create a decommissioning concept taking into account the GoBD and GDPR and other future requirements of the information planning.
Data management: We transfer the data and documents from the production system into Data ReBase including the relevant reports.
Archiving phase: We ensure the quality of the reports with acceptance tests. We hand over the solution and process documentation and put you in a position to work with the solution. Going Live!
GDPR-compliant deletion: We use the GDPR Manager to ensure that you can delete data and documents as required (on-demand and automated)